Having issues with Jandy lighting, now out of sync or only red

OfficeReefer

Jul 27, 2021
Argyle, TX
Something went oddly wrong last week. I turned on my pool lights after using the heater for half the evening and the pool light paused for a moment and instead of seeing some of the other colors after white, I started seeing red.

The lighting in the spa begin to cycle through the colors as expected. Is the main pool light (I think its a Jandy JXi) going out now?

Thank you!

Last edited:
Are you saying the pool light is stuck on red and does not change color?

It helps to know the model lights we are discussing. Jandy JXI is a heater model.

How old are the lights?

I apologize, that is indeed the heater. I think these are JandyColors LED lights and the main pool light is stuck on red. I would assume the lights are about 1.5 years or so. Based upon other threads, it seems some folks have this problem every year, while others swear by some other brands that may last longer.

I'm planning on replacing this next weekend however, I have no idea where to start or what to purchase.

If your lights are 1.5 years old you should put a warranty claim into Jandy. They should still be under warranty.

Reactions: guinness
I would make the claim and leave it up to Jandy to deny it. Jandy knows their lights have problems and they may not hassle you.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.