Have a few issues with my equipment

Jan 15, 2019
Morgan Hill
First, thanks for taking the time to read this. I have a few issues, I am hoping someone can help me with.

My pool is only 2.5 years old, the water is good but I hate when things do no work properly.

Here are my issues:

- Pool lights are out of sync, one is different color.
- Spa use to automatically fill up when the filter is on, it stopped, not sure if one of my kids messed with valves.
- The sweep is scheduled to run in the morning and when I pull it up on my app on my phone (aqua connect), it says the sweep (valve 3) on but it’s not moving so when I turn it off, the sweet then starts, but it’s out of sync too.

I have attached a picture of my equipment.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-10-07 at 1.19.15 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-07 at 1.19.15 PM.png
    325.7 KB · Views: 8

Not sure if there is a better way, but this will work... I assume that both lights run off the same relay... Find where the wires from two lights are connected together.. Disconnect both lights and then connect just one of them back to the automation. Set it to the color you want and disconnect it. Connect the other light and set it to same color. Connect both lights back to the automation. They should now be in sync.

Tell us how you fixed your other two issues..

Thanks,

Jim R.

Light Synchronization

If your pool or spa has multiple Hayward Universal ColorLogic LED lights, they may be operated independently, or they can be easily synchronized so they will all display the same colors and shows at the same time.

For light synchronization, all lights must be wired to the same switch.

Once installed, all lights should be automatically synchronized, however, if they get out of sync, they can be re-synchronized easily.

To re-synchronize your lights, turn the switch on, then back off, then wait between 11 and 14 seconds and turn the switch back on.

When the lights come back on, they should enter program #1, and be synchronized.

Reactions: Jimrahbe
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.