Has anyone used Sider Crete Roll On Plaster?

peter bogles

Feb 23, 2021
toronto, canada
hi, im looking to replaster my pool. im in the toronto canada area, the quotes have been around $12-$14,000 for my pool, ive seen products on the market like Sider Crete roll on plaster, was wondering if anyone has used it and if it is a good product to use
also if anyone has reviews or suggestions on any other pre mixed bagged powder plaster,

Last edited by a moderator:
We are doing our pool now, and there is no way we could have made this a DIY project. We needed new coping and new tile. Watching the contractor do the demo was an experience. They ended up building a new mortar bed, to install bull nose coping and 6 x 6 tile. The only way we could have used Sider Crete is if we were not going to replace the coping or the tile, and just coat the existing existing plaster, which in my opinion would just be a short term fix. Not to mention the tools and equipment! Not a DIY project by a long shot! our cost about $ 14K

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.