Has anyone tried this company ????

Why are you replacing the pump? Do you have 115v or 230v at the pad? What are our requirements (wifi, automation, etc)? What is wrong with the Intelliflo?

This is my favorite at the moment. It only has to last half as long as the one you linked, and it will likely last just as long.

This is my favorite at the moment. It only has to last half as long as the one you linked, and it will likely last just as long.
I want it as a backup. Where my house is there is only one pool store close, and the cost of the pentair is over $2500. I have backups for all my equipment, and I thought it might be a good idea. My pentair is at least 10 years old.
I am currently getting past a Pool Pilot problem, and just wanted an economical backup.

Reactions: Newdude
Advantage Manufacturing in California. I saw this product ..
and it seems like a good price. I checked reviews and they were very good. Just wondering if anyone has tried them.
Used to buy from them all the time. Good products, good warranty service. Unfortunately the cost of shipping, and I'm in the same California, meant that prices were too close to what I could get at my suppliers to continue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Newdude
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.