Has anyone tried a Ryobi Power Scrubber?

Not me, but I did see it's only rated for up to 3 feet. Not sure if you saw that or not.
Yeah that’s one of my questions. Like, is it going to know the difference between 3 feet and 8 feet? And is 3 feet where the battery pack is or where any part of it is?

My Wife got it for me as an Xmas present so trying to decide if it will be useful or if it’s a return.

And is 3 feet where the battery pack is or where any part of it is?

My Wife got it for me as an Xmas present so trying to decide if it will be useful or if it’s a return.
Return it. Get a whale brush. My 2 cents.

Pressure at 3ft is 1.3psi. At 8ft is 3.5psi, over double. I and other members with the pool rated battery powered vacuums, and many succumb early. You may find that at twice the rated pressure your brush will fail early.

Last edited:
Reactions: marcgr
I have one. I love it. But I dont use it for the pool. I think it might be fine for the tile line, but I would be concerned about submerging it.

It works great to scrub all my outdoor furniture, my outdoor kitchen etc. Anything that requires some elbow grease or an extended reach.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.