Has anyone marked the depth on a non-diving residential pool?

I think it is a VERY good idea! Alone with the NO DIVING pic to go with it. Hummmm how to do it and make it look good...............I know! Find someone that has one of those neat vinyl machines and ask them to make the numbers and symbol for you. I THINK it will stick to the decking.

After my pool was completed I looked at it and was wishing I had gotten the depth tile markers and integrated them into the tile line. Too late now but I think it is a good idea.

Does anyone know if these can be ordered / incorporated into brushed concrete decking? or if I ask my pool guy to stamp decking ... I am thinking he probably does not have the stamps

Attachments

• 0BCA98B1-9822-42A9-B1FB-53DD7D2DA2AE.jpeg
    0BCA98B1-9822-42A9-B1FB-53DD7D2DA2AE.jpeg
    107.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 3471928D-75B7-4E9B-A930-06A2C0E0C0A3.jpeg
    3471928D-75B7-4E9B-A930-06A2C0E0C0A3.jpeg
    27.9 KB · Views: 8
It’s not required by law for residential pools so is there some reason you want something like that? Honestly I think it would detract from the overall asthetics of the pool design. People rarely care what the pool depth is beyond shallow-end/deep-end and kids certainly don’t care. Putting up a depth marker is not going to deter any rambunction child from doing whatever it takes to find the most dangerous way possible to jump into a pool. Having three young boys myself, I speak from experience :)

Reactions: Chastiti

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.