Happy Pool Year To Everyone!

carnivalday

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
Bronze Supporter
Oct 25, 2017
Ocala, FL
I want to thank everyone here...theres so many of you...for all the help you have given me. When my pool was finally done and they handed me the keys, I realized I had absolutely no clue about taking care of what I had been given. I was given the name of someone who was a really good pool service, but when I called, they were out of my service range. What an awful feeling that was. I came here, and really had no hope that Id be able to understand any of this, but you guys held my hand, answered all my questions that I know had been asked a million times before, and in such a short time, I became comfortable with my equipment and my numbers. The hardest part for me was learning enough to know what to ask. You dont know what you dont know, and I really didnt know. But I do now! So Happy Pool Year to you all, and thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Kathy

full

• Haha
Reactions: carnivalday
Kathy,

Happy New Years back at you! It's been a real delight to watch you learn all this so quickly. Your posts are a great example for future newbies on how to get the most out of this site. Hope that soon you'll be enjoying the pool from the inside like all of us should!

Chris

• Love
Reactions: carnivalday
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.