Happy Holiday

jimim

Bronze Supporter
Jun 20, 2016
NE/Pa
Just wanted to say happy holiday to everyone and thanks for all the help over this past year.

It finally feels like christmas here. My wife baked all day. Cookie recipes from my grandmothers. My son and myself worked on a lego. Our winter fun. We r now over my neighbors and they r making grisbede. I think I got the spelling somewhat right. They r fried potato dounuts. I’m sitting here working on finishing a bottle of winter jack. One of my favorite winter drinks.

Life is good.

I hope everyone else is having a great weekend.

Again thanks for answering all all my questions over the year and providing so much help!

all the best,
jimi

Merry Christmas all!! Thanks for all the great info this year. Now we have our build behind us, I look forward to having a year to enjoy our new pool!!

But for now, I’ll probably eat a little too much tomorrow.

18x36 vinyl liner ,19k gallons, Hayward Sand Filter, Maxflo VS pump, Hayward VS Omni automation, Aquarite 900 SWCG, Rheem 115k Heat pump, Colorlogic LED, Dolphin M400 robot, TF-100/K-1766

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.