Gurgling/bubbling noises

hubbell75

Jan 6, 2022
Spicewood, TX
Hi All,

I did a search, but couldn't come up with the answer. I am getting a gurgling/bubbling sound around the skimmers and returns. Last time I cleaned the filters, I lubed up the o-ring for the main filter housing as well as the pump basket. There are only a couple of small bubbles in the pump basket when it is running. I don't have a loss of water problem, my skimmer doors are good and the water level is good. Around the equipment, it sounds a little like rain/waterfall noise near some of the plumbing. I assume I am pulling air from somewhere, but can't figure out where. It does seem to be worse when the VSP is on low speed vs. high speed.

I'm not too worried about it since I am not losing water and the pump isn't pulling enough air to be a problem. Any ideas and/or is this a big problem, or just an annoyance?

Thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.