Grey Granite Steps

Mollie1018

Jul 10, 2019
Philadelphia, Pa
Hi,

We just put a deposit down on a new liner pool. We were all set to get the vinyl covered stairs when I was told they also come in a grey granite color. Does anyone have pictures or know how well the Latham Pacific grey granite stairs match with their natural grey liner? If these match well, it may be a better idea to go that route, or does the vinyl over the stairs still look nicer? I also would like to add a bench in the deep end.

Thank you!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
@thetekgeek - what color are your skimmers and drains? They look black in that one pic, but it might be the lighting.

I'm already eyeing up changing ours to the dark grey color (because I kind of forgot to bring this up to the PB until they were already in :cautious:)

@thetekgeek - what color are your skimmers and drains? They look black in that one pic, but it might be the lighting.

I'm already eyeing up changing ours to the dark grey color (because I kind of forgot to bring this up to the PB until they were already in :cautious:)
If you go with the grey don't forget to have the PB use grey for the skimmers, pool returns and main drains. A dark liner with white frames doesn't work too well.

If you go with the grey don't forget to have the PB use grey for the skimmers, pool returns and main drains. A dark liner with white frames doesn't work too well.

Build is done and we have white. lol. I had the grey stuff on my list, and then forgot to bring it up with him until it was too late. So now I'm looking at face plate types to cover the white (can you tell I don't like it? lol).

• Wow
Reactions: wireform
I have the grey granite steps. It’s getting dark here but I’ve attached a few pics. View attachment 110528View attachment 110530
Are these original new build stairs in this grey color or old stairs refinished in the grey color? I need to resurface existing fiberglass stairs and can’t do the white, this looks great. Is it some color or two tone?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.