Greater Toronto Area Fibreglass Pool Installers

iTomHD

Sep 9, 2018
Ajax
Hey all,

I've been doing a lot of reading on this forum since I've found it.

I am working on researching fibreglass pool installers in the Toronto area (I am in Ajax), but I'm having a hard time coming up with many at all.

Typical Google searches result in fibreglass pool manufactorers (Viking, San Juan, Barrier Reef, etc), but I am learning that they make the fibreglass pools, and local authorized pool installers install them.

Has anyone in the GTA got a fibreglass pool installed? If so, who did you have install it and did you have a good experience?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

We had a Barrier Reef pool installed last summer starting in July and completed in September. In fact our pool is coming up on its first birthday. We love it and haven't had any issues with it. We live in Myrtle Beach SC about an 1 1/2 hours from the Barrier Reef factory in Timmonsville, SC.
Barrier Reef acted as the pool builder and everything went pretty smooth, no major issues. I also did a bit of research before going with Barrier and they make a very good and well built pool shell. I don't think you could go wrong by choosing them.
174bb38e4b66ba4c6d71403b20ad77cb.jpg

I am also looking into fiberglass pool installers here in toronto and the ones that I have come up with are the following...
simplypools
elitepools
elitedesignpools
3daypools
aquaspapools
leisurecanada
naturebondpools

keep in mind you first have to decide what pool shell you want as some installers deal with certain pool companies.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.