Great resource for robots...

Many here on the forum have Maytronics robots. They are sold under a number of badges.

Call Marina Pool Spa in Denver CO and talk to them about your needs, desires, etc. They tend to have the best prices.

I hope this does not come off as a tread hijack. In the same boat, not really clear. I see a lot of recommendations for Polaris and Maytronics. Are any robots better than others? OP has vinyl, I have 8k gal Fiberglass, so curious if the recommendation would be different. Again, did not want to start another thread, apologies GOONie!

I want this thread to get hijacked. That link I provided explains the frustration of finding a good robot. Each retailer has different names and colors for the same unit. It’s so confusing lol

I ordered a Polaris f9550 on amazon prime. I’m not planning on keeping it but want to try it out. It’s the only robot on amazon that is sold by amazon so the return process is very easy. I guess I’ll report back on Thursday of how well it works. Reviews seem hit or miss.

Reactions: thejeff
Im in the same boat... about to install a 11,500 g fibergalss freeform pool. Maytronics turns me off trying to pick one. Its incredibly stupid IMHO to have 59386938698 different models, it just confuses people. M400 and Premiere look similar, but yet they arent, apparently.. its just a Crud shoot.

I’ve forgotten what they are now, but that link which has been here a lot has some errors. So do your research if you use it. Or just call Marina as noted above. I think hundreds of people here have bought from them. The top of the line Polaris robot also has some fans here. The 9650iQ Sport.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.