Got the test kit....let’s go!

Mhersch17

May 23, 2020
Mukwonago, WI
I receive my test kit today, and jumped for joy. Tested previously with strips but now ready to get this pool ready.
i Linked pool math to my profile but just in case it doesn’t work,

FC 2.5
CC .5
Ph7.2
CH 350
TA 90
CYA was 10—- added 1gal liquid stabilizer up to 30 immediately will test again in 30.

water is super clear - getting a lot of pollen on it today. Only pain point is a little bit of silt on the bottom of the pool over night. I brush it and poof goes away. Will continue working on it or SLAM.

been brushing 3x a day (thanks working from home) to get this sucker ready for kiddos to enjoy. It’s come a long way since opening it.... hello green swamp now blue heaven

brand new to pools, never had one growing up never owned on. Been reading ALOT on here to learn and absorb. Pool school def helps.

numbers (after cya stabilizer addition) look to be right in range.... any other changes I should make? Thanks!!

Poof is gone... I believe this what you call TFP water maybe?!?!).... now to deal with the pollen. Got my skimmer sock in today an the handful of pollen that I got out of it .... gross.

Attachments

• 3196B702-1643-4E5C-9884-8BF23015A082.jpeg
    3196B702-1643-4E5C-9884-8BF23015A082.jpeg
    689.8 KB · Views: 14
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.