Got my betta bot in

Got it and appreciate it.
I have a free form pool and i am always looking for the best i can do safety wise. Appreciate the reply.
It wouldn’t be practical to take it on an off on a daily basis, but when the pool is going to be mostly unattended for a week or more and over the winter it’s a must. I can walk completely over it and it holds up just fine, they can hold quite a bit of weight. Over the winter I don’t want there to be a chance that people and pets drowning due to getting caught in a regular cover.

It wouldn’t be practical to take it on an off on a daily basis, but when the pool is going to be mostly unattended for a week or more and over the winter it’s a must. I can walk completely over it and it holds up just fine, they can hold quite a bit of weight. Over the winter I don’t want there to be a chance that people and pets drowning due to getting caught in a regular cover.

HOLY MOLY. Truth be told that's maybe when new but the older the cover gets the more brittle they are.

Can we call it the Mercedes pool cover like the 🐘 cover ;)
Yep! We can tell people “you need to get a Mercedes pool cover” and they will be all like “what????” And then we show them this video!

Also the 🐘cover looks like a baby 🐘to me….
145A1B76-6C85-48A5-9080-3BBD3FD92AAA.png

Last edited:
Welp, my betta bot 2 is needing some repair. It still works, but the right side motor/propeller has gotten very noisy. If i take it off the housing it spins freely, but if its on, it makes a clacking sound.

will be sending it to instapark

Reactions: Orion7319
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.