Good time to check your timers / Time change

atttech-2

Bronze Supporter
TFP Guide
Jul 24, 2015
Central Valley CA
For those of us who have a mixture of internet connected devices that may automatically adjust to standard time and manual timers that do not. It’s a good time to check your timers on dosing devices such as SWG’s or Stenner pumps (especially if you use one for MA). Of course you can always set your dosing in the middle of your pump run time to be safe either way but much like checking your battery on your smoke detectors this is a good time of year to check things to make sure they are as they should be.

But..... You still have to do the ROC (Rest Of Country) to Arizona time conversion dance. Don't throw away your dancing shoes.

Nah, I just ignore it and call people an hour earlier or later than they expect. When they complain I simply point out that they should stop messing around with their clocks so much and they wouldn’t have these problems in the first place. It’s not my fault the rest of the country sees fit to mess up there watches twice a year.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.