Gold Supporter vs Bronze Supporter Benefits

Tfloyd

Gold Supporter
Jun 5, 2018
Olla / Louisiana
Newbie to TFO and to owning a pool, so please be patient with me as I attempt to learn how to maneuver the site appropriately. First- I wanted to donate to the TFP to help support this valuable resource of knowledge & assistance that I have discovered available to me at TFP. Just one quick question before I choose my donation amount, I had planned to donate the $100 and be a Good supporter, but after reading the differences between the Gold vs the Bronze supporters my reservation to becoming a Gold supporter is that I believe I would benefit from the VIP members only forums listed under the other supporter Options & I don’t see that listed under the Gold supporter benefits. I would rather pay the $100 but if I do seems I will I not have that VIP access?

With your help in answering that question so quickly, I can proudly say that I have now successfully completed my Gold Supporter Donation. With all I have learned this far thru reading the threads, reading the ABC & Pool School & learning how valuable an asset the testing kits recommended will become when they arrive. I’m proud to announce my husband, daughter and I have not only purchased but also successfully & properly water leveled the pool foundation, installed the pool, ordered and installed the Hayward filter and pump, and even felt comfortable & confident enough in what we have learned on TFP, that we sliced the brand new pool liner and successfully installed the Hayward thru-wall skimmer. Not to mention that we also upgraded some of the plumbing to 1.5 PVC. I have spent weeks reading the forums here and have found the advice given thru the forums to be 100% accurate, consistent and reliable. My family is deeply Very thankful for TFP and we will continue to rely on them in the weeks ahead as we face the adventure & challenges of learning proper water testing and balancing. PROUD TO BE A SUPPORTER OF TFP

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.