Going from plaster to pebble

Jun 25, 2020
Folsom, Ca
Hi all, I'm new here.

I have always taken care of the water myself, relying on the big box stores for testing. We just had the pool re-pebbled and now want to do the water testing at home because I feel like the big box stores push too many chemicals.

I saw this app and thought it would be a good resource.

K

Home testing with a a proper kit like a TF-100 (link in my signature) or Taylor K-2006C is key. I recommend the TF-100. See Test Kits Compared.

Welcome to TFP! :wave: Please read our ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry and save those Vital Links in my signature. They'll help you. Let us know if you have any questions. Enjoy your weekend. :swim:

That is just....... so....... Kneate!! Welcome. You made a great choice and will be your own pools expert in no time.

Hello and Welcome to TFP!

you have made a great choice. Home testing is the start to having the cleanest, clearest and balanced water. Knowledge is key to only adding what your pool needs.
I agree the TF-100 test kit is the best option. Don’t but on price, the TF-100 is the best value for the pool owner. It will help keep that new pebble surface looking great.