GLX-LOCAL-PS-4 Display

Alexr54

Jun 17, 2015
Florida
Has anyone ever repaired the screen on their display unit? I have a Glx-local-PS4 and the small led display has stopped working. Usually I try to fix things before I buy replacements.
Does anyone know that led display part Number used in this unit?
Is it replaceable?

another question as well - Does anyone know of this display unit will work on a GLX-PCB-PRO main board?
I want to upgrade mine for the smart features.

Last edited:
Any info would be awesome! Its probably not a LED like i stated, most likely a LCD screen.
But what do i know? To me its just a small circuit board which is made out of small components which i think are replaceable. Similar to a raspberry pi.
Was thinking about just replacing the screen component (if possible) Instead of replacing the whole unit.

For what it is, yeah, fairly insulting. But cheap enough if you source it yourself. Found it online for a little over $200 I think. Paid around $450 for the pool guy to show up and install one, so from my two experiences, it cost $250 for what amounted to 10 minutes of work. (markup, labor, etc) Definitely a DIY job.

That it should last more than ~2 season or so is another story. It's in a weather tight box, spends 6 months out of the year de-energized, etc...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.