moore887

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
Bronze Supporter
In The Industry
Aug 14, 2018
CAPE CORAL
glass wall.jpg

Usually I stand up on the wall (empty pockets of course!) and scrub up and down with a brush. I see however, that the glass tile around the copper spills is losing it's shine. Is there anyway I can keep it shiny? I don't mind getting in there every few weeks although I would prefer not to use a 4:1 water MA solution.

Sounds like you already know the answer. That is the only thing I can think of. A slight build up is starting so you need to get it off asap to keep it from getting worse. The longer you wait the harder it will be.

glass.jpg

This tile may also need some serious treatment. I'm not sure if the white is coming from behind the glass or if it's because the splash up from the spill above is causing it. Much of the glass tile has also broken away. Three years old but only a few weeks ago the pool cleaner told them that they do NOT clean more than three inches above the water line. There's a blue bottle of POOL BOY that the owner was told to try. I've never heard of it.

stseve.jpgpool boy.jpg
There's the Pool Boy bottle. When I got to the pool the owner had some already mixed up in a bucket. I scrubbed it onto the tile and rinsed it off. I will be back there next week to see if it made much of a difference. I think I will do MA and water next week on the other side.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.