Ghostlight (our Maytronics S200) died

Another thought, your cord have a swivel? Might want to pull it apart and lube it, etc to see if it is not making a good connection. Grasping at straws there ---

I watched that video. Was definitely hoping it would be that. Was very easy to get to the impeller. My impeller however is spotless. Absolutely nothing around it. It spins freely as well; not seized. That first link from that other member stated that if the impeller is seized it would mean that there’s something wrong with the motor. But since my impeller is not seized then my motor should be fine.

Put it all back together, connected it to the controller, activated the on button, and nothing. No movement, nothing.

Thoughts anyone?

Is the robot getting power? Maybe something going on with the cable/connection/ swivel?

If you get a new one, I would keep some of the parts from the old one. Especially the motor. If your cord is in good shape, would keep that too.
Got it. The cord is still intact. It’s showing some wear as the rubber is decaying do the chemicals, but is still intact.

mine does not have a swivel. 2017 models didn’t have it.

Is the robot getting power? Maybe something going on with the cable/connection/ swivel?
Yes, ghost light is getting power. I make sure the connection is tight and it’s just not moving.

We were on vacation for a couple weeks, pool sitter reactivated the cycle after week one, and he said he heard it cleaning the first week, but didn’t hear it the second week. It doesn’t tell me a lot because he may have been missing it when it was running the second week perhaps

Made my second purchase at Marina pool and spa. Active 20 inbound minus both sets of the filters, filter basket, and power supply unit. Pool is hurting for a cleaning nor am I really interested in starting to brush again 🤣

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.