Getting ready to sign contract for new pool

I guess where I live the requirement is to have 3' off the last step. Ended up slightly modifying the the design and have the a small sliver of 3' close to the shelf and the seating area and then goes down to 6' in the deep end.

I also got 3 Hayward Crystal Logic lights (all pointing away from the house) and the pump to Tristar 900Vs and the filter was upgraded to the C200S.

I saw Irvalley's comment, can anyone recommend how to figure out what size filter to get? I looked at the specs and it looks like it can filter my pool (11,914 gallons) in less than 8 hours.

I also got 3 Hayward Crystal Logic lights (all pointing away from the house) and the pump to Tristar 900Vs and the filter was upgraded to the C200S.

I saw Irvalley's comment, can anyone recommend how to figure out what size filter to get? I looked at the specs and it looks like it can filter my pool (11,914 gallons) in less than 8 hours.

A larger filter let's you clean it less often. Best is a filter large enough that you only need to clean it once a year. A c200S will work. A C3030 filter will let you go longer between cleanings.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.