Getting frustrated - new comer

To be honest I'm not to concerned about the price, ill get rid of it somehow, don't want to be hauling that around the country.

I still have over $150+ worth of chemicals here, $100+ worth of Taylor testing kits, all re-filled along with extra large bottles of reagents, a pool hoover, brand new nets and brushes with 4 new extension poles, solar blanket, a brand new cover, new skimmer basket, new SWG that has never been used, box of 6 "B" filters for the couple of month old upgraded 2500 pump, 5 bags of salt, unopened new salt start up and maintain chemicals, box of brand new solar lights, one day used water fountain that's now back in its box, 3 pool floating beds- only used once. original pump and box of 12 new "A" filters, a brand new over the side of pool umbrella that cost $130 that to has never been used, 2 32oz bottles of "back up" algae control costing over $40 bucks and i'll probably chuck in all the expensive plants n pots that are around the pool in the price to. oh and not to forget two large unopened containers of high strength muriatic acid, one day old 50 foot backhose used to empty pool along with connectors. there is probably much more here come to think about it.

So I'm thinking that $400 bucks is pretty much a steal for all that bundle around here, bearing in mind that the winter months in Louisiana are still favorable for a swimming pool most of the time. and if no one is interested i'll just give it away to the neighbors kids as a Xmas gift.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.