FS: Polaris P825 robotic cleaner parts and controller

Jan 27, 2018
Mobile, Al
Hello All,
I have for sale some parts for a Polaris p825 robotic pool cleaner if anyone is interested. All of the parts have minor scuff marks but are fully functional and undamaged.

In regards to the controller. At times, it seemed to clean longer than expected but that could have been due to the robotic cleaner getting stuck on my main drain and possibly timing out? Irrespective, Polaris replaced it for me so I am offering this unit for sale at a cheap price. Other than the seemingly inconsistent run times the unit performs flawlessly, guaranteed. You can ship it back for a full refund if unsatisfied but purchase with the understanding the unit run times may vary at times.

All prices include shipping within CONUS to a verified Paypal address. I am open to offers as well.

1) Controller...........$60.00. (Even if the cleaning times vary the unit is well worth this price)
2) Body parts(2)....$30.00/ea. (I can sell together for $50.00)
3) Glass top/lid......$35.00.

Please let me know if interested.

God Bless,
Ralph

Attachments

• IMG_9656.JPG
    IMG_9656.JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_9659.JPG
    IMG_9659.JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_9663.JPG
    IMG_9663.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_9665.JPG
    IMG_9665.JPG
    107.2 KB · Views: 7
Hello All,
I have for sale some parts for a Polaris p825 robotic pool cleaner if anyone is interested. All of the parts have minor scuff marks but are fully functional and undamaged.

In regards to the controller. At times, it seemed to clean longer than expected but that could have been due to the robotic cleaner getting stuck on my main drain and possibly timing out? Irrespective, Polaris replaced it for me so I am offering this unit for sale at a cheap price. Other than the seemingly inconsistent run times the unit performs flawlessly, guaranteed. You can ship it back for a full refund if unsatisfied but purchase with the understanding the unit run times may vary at times.

All prices include shipping within CONUS to a verified Paypal address. I am open to offers as well.

1) Controller...........$60.00. (Even if the cleaning times vary the unit is well worth this price)
2) Body parts(2)....$30.00/ea. (I can sell together for $50.00)
3) Glass top/lid......$35.00.

Please let me know if interested.

God Bless,
Ralph
Hi Ralph,

I’m interested in the controller. Is it still available?

Thanks.
Elizabeth

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.