Free TF 100 kit - BLythewood, SC

Bam Bam

Gold Supporter
Sep 14, 2019
Columbia, SC
The kit was purchased around October 2019. It was used only 3 times to test chlorine and pH. If interested please contact me.

For those curious why - it is simply that my pool is trying to kill me.

2018 - Broke ankle by stepping through the leaf cover and smashing into the shallow step while cleaning off the primordial slime
2019 - pool contractor went awol before finishing the renovation
2020 - cleaning the pool and consciously left the skimmer cover off but Don’t remember why. Started manually skimming and stepped into the skimmer and fell onto the deck. Major lacerations from knee to ankle. No broken bones fortunately.

thanks to TFS for empowering me to attempt my own pool maintenance but apparently my pool prefers that I don’t.

Conclusion - Pool service restarted! New contractor will finish the renovation.

• Sad
Reactions: bmoreswim
Dang Bam Bam! You have had your share of injuries and then some!

I would say to you that you may want to keep the test kit to occasionally test because not all pool techs care for our pools in necessarily the way we want or is best for our equipment. Double checking yourself may alert you to a problem brewing.

Maddie :flower:

Bam Bam!!!! OH MY!!! I remember the ankle from 2018 but did not know about the others..........OUCH! BAD POOL! BAD!!! Leave him alone!!

I agree with Maddie about keeping it just for every once in a while checking up behind them.

:hug: I hope you feel better soon and the pool is nice to you from now on AND it gets all fixed up!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.