Free Chart for Logging BBB Chemicals

sbelgrave

Apr 3, 2008
Hi,

I'm sure some people have already done this but I just thought I'd throw this out there. I've just attached an Excel Spreadsheet that lets you log your pool levels daily throughout each month and tallies your Yearly Totals To Date. It's not much but if I can contribute back to the TFP community in this way I figure it's worth it.

Attachments

257WbyMag

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Feb 23, 2008
Denton, TX
Thanks for posting that. Should make for interesting data collection purposes for sure. I did make a spreadsheet to track my test results as well. Whatever keeps people organized is a big help. Now, if Jason could just put his pool calculator into a downloadable Palm version, all would be right with the world.

Craig

IkeRay

May 20, 2007
Houston, Tx
sbelgrave said:
Hi,

I'm sure some people have already done this but I just thought I'd throw this out there. I've just attached an Excel Spreadsheet that lets you log your pool levels daily throughout each month and tallies your Yearly Totals To Date. It's not much but if I can contribute back to the TFP community in this way I figure it's worth it.
I borrowed your spreadsheet, I had just thought of doing one today coincidentally. I made some minor changes such as I added a tab for monthly/yearly trends (entire month added per column and divided by number of days), as well as added October, November, and December since I don't plan on closing down the pool this winter. thanks for the spreadsheet btw.

Exchemist

Oct 5, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
This is a great tool. Thanks for posting it.

I do have a nitpick correction -- pH is dimensionless. It's shown as ppm on the individual month pages. Also, you don't add pH, you add something to change pH. So, listing amount of pH added in oz is confusing.

IkeRay

May 20, 2007
Houston, Tx
I personally changed the pH to dimensionless and I changed the pH "change" to 2 categories, acid (in cups) and borax (in lbs). my daily chart has bleach in oz but my yearly added page has bleach and acid in gals.

Butterfly

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
May 31, 2007
South Carolina
sbelgrave said:
Hi,

Great idea! Thanks :)

sbelgrave

Apr 3, 2008
For those that found my errors, thanks for the corrections/notes. I figured I'd have a few of those ;-) Glad to be of help.

IkeRay

May 20, 2007
Houston, Tx
sbelgrave said:
For those that found my errors, thanks for the corrections/notes. I figured I'd have a few of those ;-) Glad to be of help.
yeah, no worries, everyone misses some things when they release things publicly. even windows releases stuff that they missed some small things and have to release patches to fix them. i did some of the things i did to make it "my own" if you know what i mean...