TFP Guide
Oct 20, 2017
Southern WI
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I don't believe I've ever said it, but this forum software is awesome ever since the upgrade. My favorite feature is the ability to highlight text and an option to quote it pops up. Idk how much time I've spent on other forums editing posts I'm quoting while responding so that I quote only a sentence or paragraph if I need/want to reply to someone in sections. Being able to highlight various text, click "Quote", repeat as much as I want, and then add all the quotes in one go is amazing.

Other cool stuff: Auto dark mode, internal picture hosting, automatic picture sizing to fit device width when using BBCode embed of TFP hosted pictures, automatic post draft saves, tons of helpful friendly people...oh wait, that's not a software feature! 😁

Anyhow, just wanted to say it's a pretty awesome forum software setup, my favorite one of the forums I'm a member of so far. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Oly and markayash
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.