SE Virginia
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
How do I update my password if I’ve forgotten my current password?

Normally, I have it set to stay logged in all the time on my iPad and iPhone. Somehow, I got logged out on my iPhone and cannot get in or reset my password (I‘m still logged in on my iPad) since I don’t remember my password (it’s been so long since I needed to use it).

Any help is appreciated. 😀

On the login page there’s a link to reset your password. Click on that link using your iPhone and follow the steps. It’ll log you out of all devices until you log back in using the correct password, but it’ll allow you to reset things.

If that fails drop me an email at [email protected] and I can force a reset as well.

On the login page there’s a link to reset your password. Click on that link using your iPhone and follow the steps. It’ll log you out of all devices until you log back in using the correct password, but it’ll allow you to reset things.

If that fails drop me an email at [email protected] and I can force a reset as well.
I clicked on “Forgot Password” using my iPhone. Does it take awhile to get the email? It‘s been about 5-10 minutes and still no email to reset password (I checked Junk folder as well).

As you can see, I‘m still showing logged in on my iPad.

Just a thought - but when my iPhone updates it logs me out , last time it also logged me out of one of my email accounts (my main one).
My inbox looked completely normal but after I went to the accounts section & logged back in i got days worth of emails.

Just a thought - but when my iPhone updates it logs me out , last time it also logged me out of one of my email accounts (my main one).
My inbox looked completely normal but after I went to the accounts section & logged back in i got days worth of emails.

Interesting. I’ve never noticed that after an update. My email is working normally on both devices.

I‘m still waiting for a response. I never received an email after selecting “Forgot Password”. At least I’m still logged in on my iPad despite what Leebo’s post indicated would happen when requesting a reset. It’s late now, so maybe tomorrow it’ll get straighten out.

Did you send him an email at the address provided?
Yes.
Hmmm….I just checked my Sent emails and the mail app defaulted to another email address I use just for personal stuff. Maybe this caused some confusion. I’ll resend it using the email address I use for this forum.

Ugh, technology drives me nuts sometimes! 🤪

Last edited:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.