Flooded pool help.

Dec 9, 2013
Wakefield Ma
Neighbors yard is higher then mine...

We had torrential down pours due to tornado. Neighbors yard is basically in my pool. Spent all afternoon skimming and removing dirt. And not even close to clean.

There any way to get this stuff out ? I'm vacuuming to waste at this point but every 5 minutes I'm emptying the basket. Any easier ways to pick up the muck at the bottom ? Tempted to let my robot help in the situation but I don't want to kill it. There has to be a better way. Is there an inline filter with higher capacity then just the filter basket?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for help folks pool is back to normal and ready for swimming. if it wasn't so dark out id get some pictures and post em up. I will do that tomorrow when i get some light ! Thanks again !

BTW the bag unit helped a lot, and I got around having to use the adapter by using a female to female chunk of pvc and cutting grooves out for the tangs.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.