Flakey Pentair WiFi control

I am in a quandary now though. I have 3 macs and all are on Catalina. Pity I just sold my old mac which was too old for the new OS and would have been ideal for this.

Other members have reported that by using the free version of PlayOnMac they were able to get the PC version of ScreenLogic running.

Thanks all. I really am beginning to suspect interference of some kind. The transceiver lives in the area housing the wifi modem, amplifier, etc and it also gets warm in there. If it happens (when) I will relocate it about 4 feet away inside the other cabinet and find shielding between the two cabinets. And yes, if it happens again and I determine the cause I will share with the borg community. LOL

OK. Today the system failed to work again. I unplugged the phone system. No change. I moved the transciever about 2 feet. Works perfectly. Clearly signal is blocked or interfered with in the tech shelving. Found a good spot and all is well. Thanks for all the tips.

Great news! Glad you got it fixed up (y)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.