NJ
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
I opened my pool yesterday. As I pulled the cover off, I noticed that the liner was off the track about 10-12 feet. Due to warm winter we had excess evaporation and the water level was extremely low.
I solved the issue by using the boiling water method (thanks to everone on the internet) to get the liner back on. However, when I got to the end of the run, there is about and inch and a half excess that won't go in the track. Is this something that will shift once i get the pool filled to the correct level? The liner is about 3 years old.

I wouldn't expect the liner to shift laterally that significantly when you fill it with water. You might just have to work it back and forth a little, pulling in one direction and then the other to try and get all of the liner lip into the track. Do you have any photos of what you're working with?

Massage both sides of the last part. The friction from your finger will likely warm it enough to stretch the last little bit. It may take a few minutes.

Liner lock is about $30 for 120ft on Amazon. It's nothing but a pliable wedge that pushes in and will only take a few minutes to do the whole pool. Otherwise it will probably continue to pop out at times, or new spots will too. Check the bottom of this link for a visual.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.