First year with a pool

Well everyone, my pool is another success story for the TFP Method! My pool passed the OCLT last night and the water is clear, we can see the main drain in the deep end from our deck. The water is a chilly 68 degrees, the moment it hits 72 I will be diving in!

Congrats! Way to stick with it. TFP is like novacain. It always works, just give it time.

I'll be jumping in when my pool hits 72 as well!

On the DE subject, I'd recommend reading the article, but I'd recommend trying it out. DE is pretty cheap, especially when you're only using a few cups at a time with a sand filter. I think my 20 pound box will last me until all my hair is grey.

If my FC is back down to a normal-ish level when I get home from work I might put my wetsuit on and go for a swim. I have missed swimming every day all winter. I will definitely post a picture. Our plants are starting to come up next to the pool, a month from now it will be a tropical oasis of relaxation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haaaaa. The girls swim in the hot tub all winter. Now, they are complaining that it is too hot. No matter, we have something to keep them entertained year round.

You can't see it in the photo yet but the banana palms are starting to come through the mulch.

f091a346993f14a1e2191144c20c3bf1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.