First test results with TF-100

Thanks again Richard, your a lifesaver! I will fill the stockings in the morning and float it in front of the return and gently squeeze it every half hour until it is all dissolved away.

Jake I plan to do the same as you. I now know (thanks to TFP guys like you & Richard) that I haven’t completely wasted my money on the undersized SWG. I’m in Hot & Sunny Louisiana, so I know I’ll have to add bleach here & there BUT bleach is cheap so I can live with that. LOL

It’s this 40lb bucket of useless mess the pool store sold me that cost outrageous amount, needless to say I feel like a sucker for that purchase not that I’ve found TFP & have a great looking pool water without that bucket of mess ever being opened.

Great advise Richard, Thank you for thyat helpful tip, I divided the CYA between 2 long 100% cotton tube socks and hung them out in front of the skimmer, I had some time so I then constantly gently kneaded those as if they were homemade dumpling dough and to my delight in less than 3 hours it was all completely dissolved. I set the pump timer to continue running for an additional 3 hours tonight. Please If you don’t mind me bugging you with one more question today, How long do you advise that I wait before testing the CYA again?

Great advise Richard, Thank you for thyat helpful tip, I divided the CYA between 2 long 100% cotton tube socks and hung them out in front of the skimmer, I had some time so I then constantly gently kneaded those as if they were homemade dumpling dough and to my delight in less than 3 hours it was all completely dissolved. I set the pump timer to continue running for an additional 3 hours tonight. Please If you don’t mind me bugging you with one more question today, How long do you advise that I wait before testing the CYA again?
Twenty four hours should be enough.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.