First Concept

I do not know, you have a lot of yard, your sig shows 24ft AGP what is the size they are proposing?

4 or 5 kids or adults on rafts and the pool will get very small...
John

Yeah I am looking to go smaller. Kid is off to college in another year. The on in the concept is 14x28 but I'd really like to be more like 12x24. definitely want some in pool seating. They also have an 8' deck all the way around which is overkill in my situation. Probably would not do the firepit. I have one now that no one uses.

One thing for sure, most would probably say (in hind-sight) "I wish we made it bigger". Once you consider the basic function for the pool (soaking, laps, exercise, games, etc) you can then pinpoint what is best for you (shape, size, and depth) and perhaps anticipate an average number of swimmers to expect. We have seating along one whole side of the pool and it's very nice. Large decking may not be required all around, but perhaps at least on one side to accomodate lounge chairs and such that take-up space quickly.

Kid heads off to school meets the love of their life and BAM you have grand kids,,,, Grand Kids luv pools. I know we chose the design of our for that fact. it has a very large splash pad!!!

Your money, Your choice!!!

Sketch out your ideas and have the build to suit.

John

Reactions: mrramsey
I got some numbers back last night. So far he’s pretty high. 7-9k for the water feature, 5.5k for the fire pit. I am at $52k with no features and this is a steel wall pool concrete bottom. Meeting with them today to discuss but so far I’m not feeling it.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.