Finishing up west of Austin *Plastered and Filled*

Plaster went in on Saturday as scheduled. Was able to start filling after the acid wash on Sunday morning. Took about 27 hours to fill and came out at 15332 gallons per the flow meters on the hoses. They are supposed to send someone out today to do startup, and we'll be meeting with people this afternoon to figure out what to do about the water feature failure as well as go over the punch list. Landscaping has kicked off as well. Going to be really great to have our yard back to normal pretty soon!

Edit: Images are not attaching for some reason. I'll post pictures as soon as I can figure out what's going wrong.

Last edited:
Plaster went in on Saturday as scheduled. Was able to start filling after the acid wash on Sunday morning. Took about 27 hours to fill and came out at 15332 gallons per the flow meters on the hoses. They are supposed to send someone out today to do startup, and we'll be meeting with people this afternoon to figure out what to do about the water feature failure as well as go over the punch list. Landscaping has kicked off as well. Going to be really great to have our yard back to normal pretty soon!

Edit: Images are not attaching for some reason. I'll post pictures as soon as I can figure out what's going wrong.
You were able to find valves?? We're in Austin as well and have not been able to locate any..PB came out last night and said he's afraid it might be May before they can get them but I'm hoping he's giving me worst case scenario. We have equipment set, electricity run, and just need those valves so that we can plaster!

Just enough to connect the bare minimum of our equipment. Water feature pump and the heater are not connected, and something about the stuff they did connect is not the way it will be long term, but I did not fully grasp what would change about it when they get more valves. The ones we did get I think the plumber had to drive a long way to pick up. No idea when the rest of it will be hooked up, though. I really hope it’s not May. We started back in September, and we had virtually no progress on the pool itself from late November until February. From what we understand, there was nothing blocking the equipment from being done and plumbed from well before the freeze, so the delay afterward due to valves has been particularly frustrating. The valves are the cause of our latest delays, but they aren’t to blame for why this wasn’t all done back in January. Hope you all get valves soon!

Reactions: NWS
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.