Orlando, FL
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-60 Plus
I've got my new pool robot (Prowler 920...basically an S200) and it's awesome. I've still got some fine particulates on the top of my pool.

Outside of also spending 400 on a skimming robot (will do someday), any other ideas? Are there "better" manual skimmers out there?

Using Skimmer sock(s) & turning your jets in the right direction to help your skimmers intake debris as well as properly functioning weir doors go a long way to help this. To adjust your jets get some ping pong balls or similar & throw them in the pool- watch how long they take to get to the skimmer. Prevailing winds play a role here too. If some get stuck or hang out in places - re adjust the jets & try again.

I've got my new pool robot (Prowler 920...basically an S200) and it's awesome. I've still got some fine particulates on the top of my pool.

Outside of also spending 400 on a skimming robot (will do someday), any other ideas? Are there "better" manual skimmers out there?
Skimmer socks-not hair nets-do a pretty good job of keeping that stuff from getting to the filter, although you may need to clean them daily (I do anyway). This spring has been the worst I’ve seen since my pool was finished in 2018. If you want to get it all, you might need to run your pump 24/7. I don’t but then we’re not using the pool yet.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.