Finally happened, help

Not odd at all to have that level of FC drop with CYA of 40. Chlorine burns off very fast when at high FC levels.

You are about done -- good job.

Take care.

Okay so just tested the FC this morning it dropped from 28ppm to 27ppm from 8:30 pm to 5:30 am. No CC.

I would think I am clear, but is it odd that the night before it only went down .5 ppm? Or is that acceptable margin of error?

So am I clear or should I SLAM one more day?

Beer and brushing=happy titan and kim

And if you really want to make Kim happy.....

5855f02ad8a2fc4c0011854dbb64c8ce.jpg

You have 2 poles... one attached to vacuum and one attached to brush [emoji23][emoji23]

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
So I have had water in the pool for 11 months never an issue, now I have been really bad about brushing. So I am out brushing today, lol, and noticed a little green algae in one of the coves behind the spa, gets shade, light green on the pool wall, not a lot, brushed it off.
So, do I need to now slam the water??

So I have a dumb question...if you regularly run the robot do you still need to brush?

Yep! Maybe not as much as someone that does not have a robot but I would brush at least weekly. Use some ping pong balls to find the areas your pool might have of low circulation.

Kim:kim:

Okay, what's going on?

So last night I test the FC @ 9:30PM, it's at 28PPM, this morning I test it again at 5:37am, it's @ 25PPM??

So the first 2 days of the SLAM the overnight test FC drops only .5-1PPM and on the 3rd day it drops 3PPM??? How is that even possible?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.