Finally Done!!

Wow, You and your PB did a great job maximizing all the spaces around the pool. Your outdoor kitchen setup and the orientation is inspiring me to do something about the 5' utility easement space I have on the side of the deck... HMM... :D

So we looked at a lot of stacked stone but we went with a company called Norstone. I believe they are based in FL. Its a natural basalt stone. It has a staggered look. They also had an option to have it flat but those are individual pieces vs. panels which I had. We did an L shaped layout for the kitchen. Blaze 40 inch LTE grill, Lion ice chest/sink, Blaze Ice Maker(VERY KEY- probably the most underestimated item in outdoor kitchen), Blaze trash bin, Blaze access door and drawers, Summit 24" fridge. I was going to have a pergola built but I thought it was too bulky in my small space. My entire backyard is only 33 x50. I used a 8.5 X 11 Umbrella. Does the trick!

how are you liking the Blaze products? We are purchasing the same grill (and ice maker) and would love feedback.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.