Final Equipment Review before contract

With a solar cover you should be swimming by mid to late April and you can probably get to mid-Oct with it. Just know that our intense sun beats the bubble covers up pretty good and you’re only likely to get 2 seasons out of it. Also, change your design as-needed to make a cover easy to deploy. You think they're easy but they are a royal PITA if you have a free form pool design. If you can think of a way of adding a reel system that doesn’t make your pool deck look like south Texas shanty house (a little playful ribin’ to all the Texas TFP’ers ;) ), then do it. Covers also make your pool look ugly, so you have to be willing to sacrifice looks. Simply get the thinnest and cheapest cover and figure you’ll replace it every 2 years. More expensive covers that are thicker don’t last any longer than thinner ones.

Covers are for chumps... That's what the 400k is for.

I really like the Quad 100 filters. I started to using the C&C's for a little bit but switched back. The filter pressure is a lot higher which bugged me for some reason... The quad cartridges are a breeze to clean and the filter still flows really well when dirty.

It depends on how many relays you want if you plan to control other things with it. The choice is a 4-relay or 8-relay unit (but one relay is always used by the pool pump). You only need a single water body unit but you want the integrated SWG power supply.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.