Figuring out the pool

This morning at 07h30 the Fc was 16.5,, took another at 09h30 and it was 18... isn't that a little peculiar ..
Do you use a SpeedStir? It really helps with consistency.

Couple thoughts.
1) How much powder are you putting in? You want one big heap, or two level scoops. You know you have enough if there is a grain or two that is undissolved.
2) Are you swirling good each drop?
3) You should let the drops "develop" into bigger drops. Slowly build the drop by either allowing them to form on their own (turn bottle up, then back over and the drops will develop without squeezing). Or, squeeze VERY gently and let the drops form slowly until the drop on their own. You don't want to rapid fire squeeze drop off, if you do, they are smaller that they should be and will cause higher reading.

I didn't use a speedstir,, that's being delivered today (y)
Quite sure that my powder hasnt been 100% constant.. ( supposed to be using that small blue spoon that comes with the TF-100 kit right?)
Swirling each drop,, yes,,,
Could be that some drops have been bigger than smaller, when i get back home ill take another reading,,

I didn't use a speedstir,, that's being delivered today (y)
Quite sure that my powder hasnt been 100% constant.. ( supposed to be using that small blue spoon that comes with the TF-100 kit right?)
Swirling each drop,, yes,,,
Could be that some drops have been bigger than smaller, when i get back home ill take another reading,,
Yep, 10ml water. Two level scoops or one big one.

Let the drops form and drop slowly.

And the pump needs to be running 24/7 throughout this process, only turning it off to clean the filter ?
Would that damage the pump,, running it continuously for that period of time?

Yep, sure looks better!
Still can't see your logs.
What was your FC last night when you tested? Will help figuring out where you are at to see the FC last night to understand the results of the OCLT.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
FC last night,, at 19h00 was 16.. this morning it was Fc 14
Thought i enabled the logs,,, ( on the app the "link from TFP user profile " is enabled)
Well, you are getting at it with the looks of the pool. Definitely keep up the slam.

I can see your logs now. You should also log your test result! Also, take your evening and morning FC tests after sunset and before sunrise.

Finally, the more you can test and get your FC up to slam level the faster it will go. 2 hours between testing/adding will be fastest (don't do it more than every 2 hours).

ahh gotcha,, i was just hitting the Fc tab on the overview putting in the Fc / Cc amounts taking its recommendation of how much to add then clicking that purple / pink "log addition" at the bottom lol

ahh gotcha,, i was just hitting the Fc tab on the overview putting in the Fc / Cc amounts taking its recommendation of how much to add then clicking that purple / pink "log addition" at the bottom lol
If you log test result first, it will save that and auto enter into the FC Tab when you go there to see how much to add and log the chem addition.

Just curious,, how long should the SLAM normally go on for....or is it "until its done " lol

Pools getting there...
last night Fc was 15.5... added what i needed to.,,,This morning Back down to 15.5 ,and again added what was needed.

Having a little issue uploading photos,, there just not uploading.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.