Figured out why pool is a little cloudy for the first time

Looks like a cartridge has failed
That is a possibility. I will say I've seen a cloud like that blow in when algae was trying to grow and the filter was overwhelmed. Your water should be cold enough to reduce organic growth though. :scratch: Have you tested it lately just to be sure? Your Poolmath log is a bit dated. If you rule-out algae, then I suppose it's time to do some online shopping. :)

i added a gallon of chlorine and a lb of shock the day before this - usually clears up the worst quick = and I have no issues with CYA since I still have a leak after 3 or 4 "leak checkers " "fix" issues

I would suggest this weekend you try an Overnight Chlorine Loss Test just to be sure. Maybe post a fresh set of test results in the PoolMath APP. Pass the OCLT then you know for sure you have a filter issue.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
*my personal fav test.

*how's the water* well, the screws are Phillips and set to North South East West. Lalalalalalalala. *does something else* (y)

Reactions: Mdragger88
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.