Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-20
Hi All:
I have posted a video on YouTube For anyone considering a fiberglass Pool. It is our 35' Viking Cancun Deluxe being hoisted over our house. Unless you have a huge unobstructed path to your backyard this is what you are going to need to do. My PB insisted that he would be able to get the pool down the driveway using a Lull Forklift. I had my doubts and pointed out the power lines to him in the front of our house the two times he came out to the property to take a look and still he insisted it could be done with a Lull. This debate went on till the day before the pool was delivered. As you will see is could NOT be done with a Lull. As you can image, this was a significant extra expense. Despite the calmness you see in the video before the lift, this day was VERY chaotic and this lift was almost cancelled an hour before it occurred due to poor planning. Fast-forward two years.... we love the pool! :)
Sorry for the videography, at times it's a little shaky. I shot it from my cell phone, standing on an embankment in windy conditions (which you will see also made for an interesting lift). Enjoy!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.