Feature suggestions

@Leebo, this thread is discussing one particular, but really, it's every tab of every page.

An automatic reuse last info / save would increase the user experience many times over.

I have set bleach, MA, baking soda etc that I use over and over, but have to select the strength, if not the chemical AND the strength if they aren't the default.

No matter how we do it, we all typically do that repeatedly and most tabs need changing for most of us to configure it our way. It should know our way after one attempt.

@Leebo, this thread is discussing one particular, but really, it's every tab of every page.

An automatic reuse last info / save would increase the user experience many times over.

I have set bleach, MA, baking soda etc that I use over and over, but have to select the strength, if not the chemical AND the strength if they aren't the default.

No matter how we do it, we all typically do that repeatedly and most tabs need changing for most of us to configure it our way. It should know our way after one attempt.
Yeah I made the mistake of changing my bleach percentage and now it’s always going back to that. The ma too- i have to be careful to select the right strength. I feel like it used to remember but now it doesn’t 🤷‍♀️
Note: even with some of the quirks I absolutely 💜 the poolmath app.
I have tried others periodically to see what’s out there & poolmath wins hands down. There’s alot covered in it for sure.

So please note my mind is focusing on the newest update still being tested. I’m not 100% sure if what I’m gonna say holds true for old builds…..but I think it’s the same logic.

By default the chemical suggested on the “advice tabs” are based on the last chemical viewed. As an example……

• Your pH is low so you select dry acid and hit save. Next time you open pH it’ll default to dry acid again…..cause it was the lost chemical viewed.
  • Next time around you open the pH advice tab and select “14.5% MA” just to see how much they suggest…..but you don’t save, next time you open the app it’ll default again to 14.5% as it was the last viewed, even if you didn’t save something.

So @Mdragger88 to change the chlorine % update the advice tab and the rest off the app should change. Now again, please don’t quote me on this as it’s been some time since I talked to Jon about how this was setup, but memory says this is the workflow we used.

By default the chemical suggested on the “advice tabs” are based on the last chemical viewed. As an example……
Ok it took me a while to have time to play with it, and it holds true. On all the test parameter tabs, the last chemical selected remains. Mine is probably always 'off' because I mainly use it to help people so its on whatever they needed last when I finally go use it for myself. :ROFLMAO:

Effects of adding auto selects bleach % to 10 and SWG to FC generated, but those are secondary pages after selecting the addition needed.

Just checked- for some reason on my spa the “memory” holds true but on the pool fc is on 12.5% instead of the 10% I keep logging. I knew I wasn’t imagining it 🤯