Feature Automation Setup

mcp8189

In The Industry
Mar 18, 2022
Lake Worth
I am setting up my automation system for a pool/spa( spill over) I would like to automate the cleaner, laminars (3) and 2 LED Bubblers. I am using a Jandy PS6 What is the best way to plumb and automate the Laminars and Bubblers so they can be functional when I want them to see them without adjusting valves on the side of house. Please see equipment list below. The aqualink only supports 4-JVA actuators.. I am looking to add 2 more but not sure if i should split the features... Any opinions are appreciated.

Jandy PS6 Aquapure Panel-
Jandy 2.7 Pump- 1 Relay
CV 460
2- Sunshelf Bubblers( LED)
3- Laminar Jets ( LED) 1-Relay
4- Hydrocool RGBW LED 1-relay
1- Heat Pump
MX 8 EL Vac.

Attachments

• plan.jpg
    plan.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 8
M,

Welcome to TFP! I think there are a number of ways to do this but it's been a long time since I've messed with a Jandy system so I'll ask @ajw22 to comment. I think he has a Jandy iaqualink system. Can you please add your signature? It helps us be more efficient with our 100% volunteer experts plus gets you answers quicker. Here's how to do it. Please be very specific about automation equipment with model numbers.

I hope this is helpful.

Chris

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.