Ah....ok. I was afraid washing out the cup and vial with tap water (what I normally use) might possibly affect things as well, so that is why I didn't flush them out. I guess technically you would want to flush the bleach out with DI water to be completely sure you had zero constituents left.You passed the OCLT at 31 ppm FC! Still do one at a lesser FC tonight.
Also, the test that messed up is most likely due to the bleach being left in the vial. Rinsing it out was necessary. High FC will wash out the R0870 powder color.