Favorite AGP gadget / accessory?

My Polaris 65 is my favorite add on. I leave it attached and it vacuums every time the filter is running. My first pool was an intex without a skimmer. When we upgraded to the current pool I made sure to have a skimmer installed. (I also always use skimmer socks). Between the skimmer and the Polaris 65 the pool stays mostly clean unless we have a storm. SWG is next favorite item.

My robot was the best investment I've made. I abhor seeing dirt on the floor of the pool and am obsessed with getting it taken care of before people swim. Now the robot takes care of it for me. No more hour long vacuum sessions.

68AEB03D-E3C1-4CD1-8894-C1638D9ACC65.jpeg This little guy right here this year - i can get the edges & the steps in about 5 min. Charge seems to last thru several uses. I can’t afford a fancy robot but wall-e (my intex auto cleaner) does just fine. I haven’t manually vacuumed at all this year even @ opening

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Dolphin Escape cleaner. That plus the swg and skimmer make the pool complete.
Or the deck I built. That was a game changer.
Oh, and the stairs :)
And the shower attachment - the kids love that - even the big teenagers.
And the Intex magnetic light.
Other than that, nothing I can think of. Well, the solar heater and cover for 2 months extra per year.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.