Family hand prints....yay or nay?

I 3D printed a stamp

XIgdjkDB-9NfXWAsLp7j05QPaBsqW9mjXJkKDk--qcDqmAnsJL5BreUVCGJICp8lCL-hEIZrmb-wxSBZE-IckhVEvNx_nNg1mcNzKawpg8q4g499l40oGGXoXrnb7KbxgEqZDmBiQDw=w1512-h850-no

@NorCalX - how long did you wait before you did your prints? I really like the depth of your prints - yours sold me on the idea of having our grandson's footprints.

I relied on the concrete crew lead to tell me when.

It was basically near the end of the process after stamping was done elsewhere. Pouring started 8am and we did the prints around 11 or so

I thought it was a bit hard to make the impression but we are happy. From certain angles you cant even see it.

I would talk with your concrete guy and also ket them know the final look you want to achieve. Deeper impressions probably have to be done sooner than we did ours

I relied on the concrete crew lead to tell me when.

It was basically near the end of the process after stamping was done elsewhere. Pouring started 8am and we did the prints around 11 or so

I thought it was a bit hard to make the impression but we are happy. From certain angles you cant even see it.

I would talk with your concrete guy and also ket them know the final look you want to achieve. Deeper impressions probably have to be done sooner than we did ours
I think the subtlety of yours is what I really liked Thanks for the quick reply as they are here now:)

Reactions: NorCalX
I think the subtlety of yours is what I really liked Thanks for the quick reply as they are here now:)

Here are some update shots approx. 2-3 weeks after pour.

Tried to show you different angles etc.

Good luck on yours!

Hope you update it.

I would love this thread to evolve into people sharing their own hand/foot print pictures!!

Attachments

• handprint update (1).jpg
    handprint update (1).jpg
    338.4 KB · Views: 20
  • handprint update (2).jpg
    handprint update (2).jpg
    309.2 KB · Views: 20
  • handprint update (3).jpg
    handprint update (3).jpg
    307.9 KB · Views: 19

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.