Extensive Intellicenter help needed

Charelston40

Dec 1, 2020
Charleston, SC
Hi Everyone,

This past weekend I did the migration from an Easy Touch system to Intellicenter. The hardware install was painless and the documentation was very good.

The challenge I am having is I am a computer guy, not a Pool guy. I am having problems doing the setup as i don’t fully understand the manual and the references. My pool has 3 pumps of different models, automated valves, a spa and a spillway.

Rather than post a bunch of questions I would like to pay someone by the hour to walk me thru and help me configure the system. Of course, this could be via phone or zoom.

Does anyone on this forum do that service? Or do you recommend anyone to help?

Thanks for your assistance!

Coming up to speed should not require that much effort or time. Why pay for something that you can get here for free? Post a few questions and see if it doesn't help.

The other free resource is Pentair support. I have heard good things about calling their support line and the help they provide. Many people have worked through some issues with the help of their support team.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.