Erratic board behavior - loose connecton Swimpure Plus

shorembo

Silver Supporter
Jan 24, 2012
SW Florida
I have a 20 yr old Swimpure Plus and am starting to get erratic light and display behavior. When I take the cover off, it works fine. Putting the cover back on seems to cause issues with the display readings and the lights. With the cover off, if I move the top mounted board slightly, this seems to cause the problem. I have tried to reseat the top board a few times but there just seems to be an issue when the cover gets put back on (which seems to move the top board slightly).

Is there a way to seat the board better or is this indicative of needing parts replacement or repair?

Thanks for any info on this issue.

20 years is a pretty good run on any pool equipment!

Let's give your post a bump for my eyes to see it.

The current situation is that I can get the board to work but need to keep the cover off (there was no display this morning on the unit). The seating of the display board is just delicate.

But... once I paid attention to my board and was taking pictures, I realized I had the board refurbished 10+ years ago. The guy looks like he is still in business so I shot him an email.

Reactions: mknauss
Who did you use for the repair?

I like to keep track of who does good repairs.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.