Elite roof and screen enclosure install next week - questions....

poolnoobgrandma

Gold Supporter
Sep 15, 2018
Seminole, FL
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite Pro (T-15)
We can almost see the finish line! Elite roof panels (aluminum roof) with two fan beams and screen enclosure are being installed this week. Anything to look out for? While we have contracted with a very reputable pool company, and they have ultimately addressed issues that have arisen, our site "supervisor" apparently isn't one of their "A team", and I'd rather that this be done once and correctly. The roof will be attached to our existing roof, which has wiring for lights (we already have the switch in the house for this circuit) in the soffit. I assume that we should expect that they will connect into the wiring to run electrical through the fan beams. If this isn't the case, what should we do to prepare so that we can install lighted fans in our new outdoor room?
Any other things we want to check to make sure that they "measure twice cut once?"

Thanks in advance,
PoolNoobGrandma

I would make sure to be on site the day(s) of install to stupervise the whole thing. Don’t be afraid to ask questions if something doesn’t seem right, or it just helps you understand how it all works/goes. Remember, it’s your money, and they’re not doing you any favors.

P.S Take lots of pictures during install, not only for your records, but for our viewing pleasure as well. ;)

It's coming together.. there are a few things that need to be addressed, but I am hopeful that they'll get fixed with no issue. Fingers crossed.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.