Denver/CO
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool SJ-40
For the record -I hate electrical questions on forums but this seems simple... I am replacing an Intelichlor swg which had an outlet plug for power source for a SJ35 Circupool unit that needed to be hard wired. I’m adding a Internet timer to the mix (swg & pump)... do I/can I hook both the pump and SWG to the same breaker?
Thanks

do I/can I hook both the pump and SWG to the same breaker?
Thanks
What pump do you have and what AMP breaker. My 3HP IntelliFlo will be on a 20 and only draws 13 so it can easily handle the SWG sipping peanuts from the same legs. Most situations can as similar but we’d need to know your exact specs.

What pump do you have and what AMP breaker. My 3HP IntelliFlo will be on a 20 and only draws 13 so it can easily handle the SWG sipping peanuts from the same legs. Most situations can as similar but we’d need to know your exact specs.
Have a 1.5 hp intelliflo pump on 20 as well- the swg can be either 220 or 110

Depending on the specific model it’s around 11.5-11.8 max draw so from an electrical standpoint it can handle the SWG no problem on a 20 amp breaker, If your local code allows it.

Reactions: 10KsaltH2O
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.